We at the AREAA Education Foundation are grateful for the opportunity to serve the AAPI community. Most of all, we are grateful to YOU, our amazing donors who have enabled our small but mighty organization to:
- Equip more than 400 real estate professionals
- Provide financial assistance to over 20 veterans
- Raise about $600,000 in donations for various post-disaster efforts
The above results would not be possible without you.
As #GivingTuesday approaches, would you consider donating goods to the foundation so that our initiatives can continue? Here are different ways that you can contribute:
- DONATED GOODS. Are you de-cluttering or doing your Christmas shopping early? We are currently receiving donated goods to be auctioned or raffled off at our fundraising gala next year. The gala will be hosted in Seattle during the Global Luxury Summit, April 9, 2018. If you would like to send donated items to help raise funds, please mail it to:
3990 Old Town Avenue, C304
San Diego, CA 92110
If you would like to schedule a pick-up (San Diego area only) OR would like to donate items in bulk, please email Patricia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HARVEY FUNDRAISER. We are still accepting donations for the Harvey fundraiser! The foundation will work with one or two families in Houston to help them rebuild their homes. You can place your donations via PayPal by clicking here. You’ll be pleased to know that 100% of the donations will go to the beneficiaries directly, and your contributions are fully tax-deductible.
To our donors, thanks again for being awesome! Give today or on #GivingTuesday so that we can continue developing leaders and building communities.